Excel is a unique program designed to expose high-performing diverse college students to our firm. As a Excel intern, you will have the opportunity to further your professional and technical skills in the appropriate business related areas while working with teams in different functional areas across Heights. The Excel internship will allow you to learn more about our firm while further developing the skills necessary for success in the business world.
- Utilize your problem solving, analytical, research and organizational skills to understand our business and assist teams in real life projects focused on knowledge management, serving our clients, and internal firm services initiatives that support Heights business development.
- Gain exposure to our partners, principals and staff through networking events, social media, and formal and informal shadowing opportunities.
- Live corporate responsibility as you participate in community service projects.
- Participate in professional development opportunities focused on topics such as personal brand, building relationships, developing a business perspective, and engaging in continuous coaching and development with the assistance of a team of mentors.
- Participate in technical development exercises focused on knowledge management, research, preparing for an engagement, and conducting a Heights audit.
- Work assignments will include projects in our Internal Firm Services group, but not limited to Marketing and Sales Human Resources Learning and Development US IT etc.
Excel is just the first step in Heights Internship Experience. Summer internships ideally provide exposure to the working environment, new skills, new connections and the opportunity to gain valuable experiences to help shape the next phase of a students career.
Who is eligible ?
To be eligible to apply, you must be a diverse freshman, sophomore, or junior with a strong academic standing (3.4 or higher) and currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics, or Actuarial Science.