Disaster & Back-Up Solution
Disasters occur. Heights offer Managed Disaster Recovery services to prevent data loss, whether disaster occurs during migration or months later. With proprietary IP and deep expertise, Heights helps clients recover quickly.
Additionally, we develop a well-balanced backup strategy whether primarily relying on Cloud storage for backups or supplement local backups on Cloud data retention and ability to restore forms the core focal point.
- Multi-AZ Configuration
- Multi-Region Configuration
- DB Master / Slave
- DNS Fail-over
- Recovery Drills
- RPO / RTO Based SLA
Backup/Restore Key Services
- File / Directory
- Block Storage
- Scheduling / Automation<
- Data Retention
- Snapshot Management
- Fire Drill
- Storage Appliance Configuration
- 3rd Party Backup Tools Integration
Heights Managed Security services provide the security and underlying application/infrastructure monitoring and alarm/notification to keep things running smoothly. Incidents are rapidly triaged, addressed and resolved.
The key focus is to mitigate the impact of security breaches to avoid data loss and business disruption, implement strong policies and controls that help address information security compliance requirements and maintain customer trust and shareholder confidence. Our Managed Security services provides access to security knowledge, expertise and best practices to design, implement and maintain a secure cloud application and infrastructure. Prevention, detection and reporting of security threats in a constantly changing landscape is also audited, monitored and reported.
We help you control costs, improve risk insight, enhance decision making and drive fast remediation for day-to-day security. Furthermore, we assist in allocating the right resources against the most dangerous threats and provide consistency in handling threats and policies across your organization. This is done via providing a complete cloud risk assessment and also a complete portfolio of on-premises and in the cloud solutions and by assisting our customers refine their already existing security policies and processes to proactively identify vulnerabilities and prioritize threats resulting in better visibility, enhanced security and reduced risk.
Heights Security Managed services addresses mainstream security challenges for both on-premises and on cloud data and lowers Opex for your security infrastructure. The core offerings include:
- Firewall Configuration
- File Permissions
- Linux OS Patching
- Windows OS Patching
- Delegated Security
- Host Intrusion Detection
- Server Hardening
- Virtual Networking
- VPN Integration
- Encrypted File System
- Key Management
- SSO and Federated Identity
How can we address the challenges of today’s complexities and get to market faster with a quality product, service or application? Heights adds enterprise capability for organizations to continuously build and deliver software that enables organizations to seize market opportunities and reduce time to customer feedback, while balancing speed quality and cost.
Heights DevOps provides 3 key benefits to customers:
- Productivity & Agility: Transform complex, manual application deployments into fully governed, lean and efficient automated processes that take minutes instead of days or weeks.
- Compliance & Governance: Automate end-to-end tracking and reporting on all deployment related changes and change activity and a built-in segregation of duties mechanism for planning and execution.
- Efficiency & Lower Opex: Reduce risk by eliminating deployment related outages while saving thousands of dollars per deployment in terms of time saved to configure, deploy and fix defects. Results in considerable cost savings annually.
Heights DevOps offerings include
- Setup Dev / Test / Staging Environment: Create repeatable deployments on any platform, operating system (OS) and application. Manual integration and maintenance of custom point-to-point integrations are no longer required.
- Configure and integrate Source Code Control: Accelerate software delivery from original ideas to code to rapid application release and deployment by configuring and integrating source code control. It works across all environments, controlling handovers and coordinating changes as applications move from development through quality assurance, staging and production.
- Predictable Bursting: Execute deployments accurately, taking dependencies into account and deploying applications in correct sequences across multiple stages.
- Continuous Integration: Manage application changes across the enterprise, tracking every change, giving customers visibility and control over every step and maintaining high speed throughout.